1. Add the bike to your shopping cart.
Click on the green button that says "Buy Now" to add the bike to your shopping cart.
2. A pop-up screen will appear automatically after you add the bike to your shopping cart. It will ask you if you want the bike delivered to a local bike shop in your area.
a. To deliver to a local bike store select： "Yes, send to store"
b. To deliver to your home select： "No, send to me"
*If you choose to send it to your home this message will not appear again.
3. Select Your Local Bike Shop.
- Select a dealer who you want to assemble your bike from the list and click "Submit".
- Select the shop where you’d like the bike to be sent by clicking one of the options on the left of the screen.
- If you don’t see a suitable location or don’t wish to have the bike sent to a shop for assembly you may select "Send to me" and you will be required to enter your delivery details later.
- Once you have selected the store where you want the bike to be delivered to you will be redirected to the "shopping cart" page. Click "Checkout" to proceed with payment.
- To continue shopping, click "Continue"
- If you purchase other parts or accessories, they will be shipped with the bike and be available for pick up in store.
5. Delivery Details
- Shopping list and your personal details and address.
- Once you have confirmed the bike shop to be delivered to the information cannot be altered.
Enter your payment details to complete the order.
7. Order Successful Notification
After your order has been placed you will receive an email notification stating that your order was successful. The email will contain all the order and delivery information.
8. Order Shipped Notification
- We will send you an order shipped notification email 2 to 4 days after you placed your order.
- The notification contains a pickup password that you must take to the store in order to collect your bike.
- If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
9. Order Collected Confirmation
After you have collected your new bike from the store you will receive a confirmation email from us stating that your bike has been picked up.