Our story began at our retail store in Melbourne Australia. Since then we have moved forward in leaps and bounds and now operate from several locations including with independent partner stores throughout Australia, Taichung in Taiwan and Shanghai in China.
Cycling Express Partner Stores : Melbourne
- Cycle Fixation - 4/63 Stud Road, Bayswater, VIC,
- Bicycle Centre Eltham - 929 Main Rd, Eltham, VIC
- Moroni’s - 104-106 Mitchell St, Bendigo, VIC
- Kathy Watt Cycling Centre - 303 Beach Road, Black Rock, Victoria
- Whippet’s Workshop - 11 Stepney St, Stepney, SA
- ONYABike (Belconnen) - 61 Lathlain St, Belconnen, ACT
- ONYABike (Woden) - 32 Botony St, Phillip, ACT
- ONYABike (Civic) - 8 Petrie Plaza, Canberra City ACT
- Blackman Bicycles (Parramatta) - 382 Church St, Parramatta, NSW
- Ashfield Cycles - 353 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield, NSW
- Pave The Way Bike Fitters - 2-10 Loftus Street, Syndey, NSW
- Werkstatt Cycle Workshop - 159 Sydney Street, New Farm QLD
- Senator Racing - 43 Chippendale Street AYR
- The Bike Mason - 64 Simpson Dr, Padbury WA
CyclingExpress.com Logistic Center : Taiwan
LOCATION: Taichung, Taiwan
In 2013, we opened a warehouse and logistics center in Taichung, Taiwan and moved all operations there. Taiwan is right in the heart of Asia and close to the major suppliers of cycling gear. It's all happening right here!
CyclingExpress.com employs a team of multilingual support staff based in Taiwan focusing on the customers we serve throughout the Asia pacific region. English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages are all supported by native speakers.
All orders placed with CyclingExpress.com are shipped from our Taiwan center.
CyclingExpress.com : China
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
It will come as no surprise that China is a booming market and that cycling is definitely no exception. We have an office in Shanghai with a local team of dedicated sales, marketing and support staff helping to service our rapidly expanding customer base there.