By opting to assemble and pick up your new bike delivery from a local store, you accept the following terms:
- The storeowner’s responsibility is limited to bicycle assembly and to contacting you when your bike is ready having receiving delivery. Any and all other services requested by you will incur additional charges as determined by the store owner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Bicycle fitting services, Installation of accessories, handling of warranties, returns and any ongoing servicing required from time to time as requested by you, the purchaser.
- Returns will incur handling fees to cover cost of store owner’s labour and any freight charges required. These costs can be discussed at the appropriate time via email at [email protected]
- Additional assembly charges will be incurred on any replacement bicycles which need to be assembled by the local store
- All the above mentioned costs are the responsibility of the purchaser, and CyclingExpress.com or any of the stores contracted to carry out any of the above services will not be held responsible and no further handling of products will occur until such monies are paid.
In the event that you opt to return or exchange your bicycle within the CyclingExpress.com Returns policy, an additional charge will be incurred from the local store to cover their cost to repack your bike for return delivery. This fee is $39 per bike (you will need your original box, or the store will require a $10 fee to source one for you). A $49 assembly fee will be applied to any replacement bicycle that is needed.
Any stores that have partnered with CyclingExpress.com for the delivery and assembly of bicycles are independently owned and operated. As such, these stores operate subject to their own policies including the return and warranty of their non-CyclingExpress.com stock. The specifics of such policies are at the discretion of each storeowner.